205 GTI Rubber Fuel Lines
Our Rubber fuel lines are remanufactured so they are a direct replacement for standard hoses.
They are sold as a pair:
- The short hose runs from the steel fuel line to the bottom of the fuel filter
- The longer hose runs from the top of the fuel filter to the fuel rail
Both hoses come with new banjo bolts and crush washers.
Please note: We have changed the rubber spec to Gates SAE 30R14 T2 since June 2020. Using this rubber spec our rubber fuel lines are now compatible with E10 grade fuel. However, we would still advise customers to use E5 Super unleaded as there are other parts in the fuel system that may not be compatible with E10 unleaded.
- Gates Barrricade Greensheild SAE30R14T2
- Temp range –45 DegC to +125 DegC
- Working pressure 15.5Bar
- The 4219BF Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose is a low-permeation hose offering broad fuel compatibility including petrol, ethanol blends, 100% methanol (no blends), diesel, biodiesel (including all blends of SME, RME or PME).